At Ashton Farms customers satisfaction is very important, your opinion is invaluable to us!
Leave Feedback CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions
1. All goods offered by Ashton Farms are subject to availability.
2. Ashton Farms reserve the right to alter prices, stock and services without notification subject to market fluctuations and variations in relevant exchange rates. However, Ashton Farms will endeavour to advise its customers of any changes, where possible
3. All goods must be signed for on receipt.
4. All claims for shortages or damage must be notified to Ashton Farms within 24 hours of delivery.
5. All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch, except where an account facility has been agreed and confirmed in writing by Ashton Farms. Application for an account with the company will be taken to sig- nify acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the customer.
6. Risk in the goods passes to the buyer on delivery, but title remains vested in so long as any sum due to the company, for whatever reason, remains unpaid. The buyer agrees that Ashton Farms, in seeking to exercise its rights under this clause, may at any time enter the buyer’s premises and remove the goods subject of this title.
7. Ashton Farms requires payment of all invoices on or before the 15th day of the month immediately following the month in which the invoice was raised. Under the terms of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, Ashton Farms reserves the right to charge interest of 3% over the official dealing rate of the Bank of England (base rate) ap- pertaining at the time the invoice or invoices became due, on all overdue invoices from the due date until the invoice or invoices are settled in full.
8. Ashton Farms reserves the right to pursue all overdue invoices by whatever legal means deemed necessary, or by passing the debt to a Credit Protection Agency, or by any other appropriate means without prior reference to the debtor.
• All returns must have Goods Credit Note issued by Telesales
• Drivers not permitted to collect any goods without Goods Credit Note
• Information required for issue of above note:-
• Invoice No
• Produce Code/Description
• Quantity, Use by Date
• Condition of goods
• Reason for return
• All damages must be reported within 12 hours
• We are unable to accept returns outside 48 hours
• No cash refunded by delivery driver
• All invoices/delivery notes signed by customer upon delivery taken as confirmation of quantity and acceptable condition of products
We accept the following forms of payment:
• 30 day accounts on request and subject to normal verification and reference procedure
• Debit/Credit card
• We support all Credit and Debit Cards except American Express.
• All Credit Card payments will incur a 2% surcharge, but Debit Cards are free to use on all payments over £10.
• Minimum spend £10.
Unit 1-5, Semington Turnpike, Semington, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 6LB
Tel: 01380 870758 Fax: 01380 870312 Or use the contact us page.
Delivery or Pickup
PDF Product Guide