- The tantalising, smooth and complex taste that you experience when you sip Bombay Sapphire gin, is described as fresh citrus and juniper flavours combined with an elegant light spicy finish.
- The flavours of the botanicals are captured through a delicate distillation process called Vapour Infusion to give Bombay Sapphire its distinctive taste.
- Juniper Berries - from Italy
- Lemon Peel - from Spain
- Coriander (Seeds) - from Morocco
- Angelica (Root) - from Saxony
- Orris (Iris Root) - from Italy
- Grains of Paradise - from West Africa
- Cubeb Berries - from Java
- Cassia Bark - from Indo-China
- Almonds - from Spain
- Liquorice - from China
- Hand Selected Botanicals